The single gas control non-equilibrium gas distribution valve is used to realize the reciprocating motion of the booster pump. All the pumps are made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel. All the seals are imported high-quality products. The maximum design driving pressure is 10bar. In order to ensure the service life of the pump, it is recommended that the driving pressure is ≤ 8bar. The driving piston diameter of this series of pumps is 160mm, which is a single acting pump. All single acting pump heads are equipped with exhaust cooling.
Where can gas booster pump be used?
1. High purity gas filling in gas industry.
2. Gas pipeline pressure test and tool leakage test, such as oil field, refining, aviation, automobiles and other industries.
3. Chemical process of gas filling, plastic molding, refrigerant filling and bottle filling.
4. Gas recovery the expensive gas remaining in the cylinder is recovered into the high-pressure container for future use.
5. Transportation and filling of life gas, such as oxygen, helium, breathing gas, diving gas, life gas for firefighters and crew.
6. Natural gas compression is used in this experiment and gas station.